Saturday, January 19, 2019

WHOLE30 MEAL PLAN - One Week of Healthy Meals | stefsmunchies

#whole30 #mealplan #whole30recipe #whole30ideas

Hey Munchies! In today's video I will be showing you a one-week meal plan that I created for my first week on the Whole30 challenge! I include lots of easy and healthy options that don't include any gluten, dairy, added sugars, legumes, or grains! Hopefully you can use this plan as inspiration for your Whole30 meals and to help you in your planning process.

**SUBSCRIBE** to my channel and join the munchie family!

Go follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/stefsmunchies

and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/stefsmunchies/

Check out my Whole30 Trader Joe's Grocery my Grocery Haul for 2 RECIPES MENTIONED IN VIDEO:

Cauliflower Fried 1-2 tsp sesame oil

Tomato Basil ghee for butter

-Sub tapioca flour for regular flour

-Omit sugar

Asian Chopped Chicken Add 1 tsp of almond butter to dressing

Marinara me know in the comments below what your favourite Whole30 recipes are, or which ones you are most excited to try!

Learn more about the Whole 30 program by www.bensound.com

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************