Sunday, January 20, 2019

WHAT'S FOR DINNER | QUICK, AFFORDABLE AND HEALTHY MEALS!

Hi Guys! Today I'm sharing what we had for dinner for the week with you! I hope you all enjoy this!

Make sure to check out Dani's channel!!! - channel - CLICK TO SEE MORE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿

INSTAGRAM - tristinaroseyt

BUSINESS INQUIRIES - thebombards@hotmail.com

Watch my last video!

clean with me - Videos-

●Live Proposal - Wedding Video - Reveal - Reveal! - Reveal! - Shower! - Vlog! - Baptismal - HOUSE TOUR! - BOUGHT A HOUSE! - Loves! My names Tristina and I'm a young, stay at home mommy to an amazing little boy named Brayden Timothy. I'm also a wife to my best friend and my high school sweetheart! I originally started this channel to document all my families memories. Although I still like to capture the best moments, I've learned that I really enjoy sharing everything I learn about motherhood and being a house wife. So press that subscribe button and join me on this crazy yet BEAUTIFUL journey!

In this video Tristina's 22 and Floyd's 23. We've been together for 6 years and married for 3. Brayden's 22 months old!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Camera's we use:

●Canon G7x

●Canon G7x mark ii

●GoPro Hero3

▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿

● Instagram - tristinaroseyt

● BUSINESS INQUIRIES - thebombards@hotmail.com

#whatsfordinner #easydinnerideas #quickdinnerideas

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************