In this video we will check out how simple it is to make a ketogenic salad. We will make a veg and chicken salad. there is carrot, raddish, tomato, jalapeno, black olive, cabbage, sping onion, olive oil and chicken in this recipe. you can consider this as a quick chicken recipe and a really healthy recipe.this salad recipe can be done very quickly and doesn't need any special equipment like oven or OTG. this cooking recipe can be used as a dinner recipe as well. it sill keep you full for a long time. I use intermittent fasting on an ongoing way everyday. and even if I eat anything else or not, I eat this salad. as it has chicken and vegetable both, it balances my ph level. this is an easy recipe and salad should be in everyone's daily diet so that it can help balance the ph level in body.
I hope you liked this video. And if you did, please hit the like button and share this video. And please subscribe to my channel for more content like this.
#20kgdown, #healthyrecipe, #fitness
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment