Inspired! Healthy Inspirations!
Let this health weight loss program inspire you to take the weight off and keep it off.
Our Program Guarantees Results.
Coaching
Nutrition
Relaxation
Exercise
Healthy Inspirations is a complete weight loss solution that includes these four pillars:
NUTRITION
80% of successful weight loss is learning how to eat right. You will be given o=an individualized eating program to meet your lifestyle with grocery store foods, as well as restaurant and fast food options. Simple recipes and cooking tips are also provided.
PERSONAL COACHING
Receiving one-on-one coaching sessions each visit is key to your success. You will be provided with education, support and motivation in a friendly, comfortable environment.
EXERCISE
Successful weight maintenance is greatly dependent upon an active lifestyle. A simple, beginner-friendly, 29-minute circuit makes it easy for you to exercise. The strength component also provides you with all the benefits of toning and firming. You will lose inches while increasing your energy and stamina.
RELAXATION
Stress directly affects people's eating choices. Weekly relaxation treatments in a Shiatsu massage chair provide you with a stress releasing, soothing indulgence to keep you in control.
YOUR RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED
These key components are combined to give you proven success of 2 to 3 pounds of weight loss per week. Best of all, your results re guaranteed. If you are frustrated with unsuccessful dieting and fed up with the false promise of pills and crams that will magically melt away your unwanted weight then the Healthy Inspirations Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program is for you.
THE HEALTHY INSPIRATIONS NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM CONSISTS OF:
1. HEALTHY QUICK START
Begin burning stored body fat with the 3-day stage where the average weight loss is 3 to 5 pounds!
2. HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS
This is where you will lose all your unwanted weight at a rate of 2 to 3 pounds per week. You will learn how to eat right and you will be provided with great, quick recipes and cooking tips.
3. HEALTHY BALANCE
After you reach your weight loss goal you will learn how to add higher fat and caloric items back into your eating without gaining the weight back.
4. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
This final stage teaches you how to integrate your newly acquired habits into your life forever.
GET STARTED NOW!
COME IN FOR A FREE HEALTH RISK AND ANALYSIS
It's a $35 Value!
IT'S A SIMPLE, THREE-STEP PROCESS:
Complete a quick health history questionnaire.
As directed by our lifestyle consultant, you will:
* Have your height checked.
* Remove your shoes, and step onto our computerized Body Composition scales, fully clothed.
* You will receive a printout detailing your body composition. Please allow 15 minutes for this professional, hi-tech test.
This free analysis is available to first time visitors only. You can book your session by calling the number below or simply drop by the address listed.
Healthy Inspirations of San Luis Obispo
3121 S. Higuera St. Suite F
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
805-544-0077
WHAT DO WOMEN SAY ABOUT THE HEALTHY PROGRAM?
Healthy Inspirations has changed every aspect of my life - my energy, my confidence, my ability to play with my grandchildren. I am over sixty. You get to a certain age where you feel like you can't lose weight, but Healthy inspirations works for any age. I have new-found confidence in my appearance. And the health benefits! I feel like I'm a new woman.
Diane, Madison, WI
Lost 49 lbs. to date
If I could sum up how I feel it would be to say I have my life back. Its not just about the weight loss but also letting go of unhealthy behaviors. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner. Don't wait! Start changing your life today!!!!
Luana, Fairfax, VA
Lost 50 lbs. to date
I walked into Healthy Inspirations with a cane and was very overweight and was ready to have back surgery I decided, as a last resort to try diet, and exercise. One year later I am pain free, do not use a cane, and I have lost 65 pounds and 36 inches. My blood and 36 inches. My blood pressure is the best that my primary care doctor has seen in 10 years.
Kate, San Luis Obispo, CA
Lost 65 lbs to date
I had blamed my creeping weight gain on slowing metabolism but found that by eating more wisely and following your program I was able to drop 25 pounds. It was easy to keep on track through visits with you and by following the program. I tell my friends that it is a holistic approach to weight management - exercise, diet, and wonderful support from the staff at Healthy inspirations!
Jacquie, Grants Pass, OR
Lost 25 lbs. to date
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment