Hey guys,
I wanted to make this so I could have a place to talk about what I'm going through along side my art videos. I tried to upload this yesterday, but I was having a weird mental health moment and I couldn't focus. I'm taking medicine prescribed by my psychiatrist, but it's still taking some time to "rework my brain". I feel SO MUCH better over all and I really hope other people going through this can find piece of mind like this.
I'm still working on my mental health because I'm perfectly stable yet and I still have some things I feel like I need to personally address. I hope that if you're going through something like this, you can see how much better and I'm doing and realize that there IS help. Depression sucks, but with the right help you can get better and I believe in you.
I took a bunch of pictures with people at SitC and I was planning on putting then in a vlog and I regret not being able to do that because of all this. If you were one of the people I took pictures with, I just wanna say thank for being so great. ❤
Also, this was the video I made you want more of my weird face in your life,
see it at these internet locations near you (while supplies last):
Twitter ---------------- ---------- ---------------- Channel ------ ---------- ------------ echoisweird
PO Box:
TEMPORARILY CLOSED
=============================
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment