This was honestly one of the hardest things I’ve ever done and watching back feels like an out of body experience. I feel like I’m watching someone else but I can feel her pain. Even writing this is difficult. I don’t know how I feel about this being online for the world to see but I know that this is so much bigger than me.
Life isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s not even real life hard but depression doesn’t care how you feel or how you want to feel. People will judge you, people won’t understand, but there’s always someone out there that will.
If anyone, and I mean anyone watching this ever needs someone to speak to or just to listen, my DM’s are always open @msriojay is my story, my truth and I want to thank ADTV for pushing me out of my comfort zone to speak about it.
🔔 Subscribe and click the bell icon to get notified when we upload new videos MORE FROM OUR PLAYLIST:
Introspections Perception of Success Interviews Learned Songs Purpose Stakeholders Business of Music
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment