Monday, September 11, 2017

Health Update || They found something on the scan...

So yeah, that's the update!!! Everything is about to change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be so so thankful if you could help out with making subtitles for my videos, so that everyone can watch them! If you're interested, go here: BELOW ARE FAQ's, LINKS, ETC !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ::

What's your real name?/ How old are you?

- Inês, born August '92.

Where are you from?/ Where do you live?

- Portuguese/German, born and raised in Portugal.

Moved to Sweden at the end of 2012 to be with "my man".

What's your accent?

- Portuguese is my mother tongue, but I speak mostly Swedish and English on a day to day basis, which mixes up my accent.

Is YouTube your job?

- No. I do YouTube after work and during weekends.

How big are your stretched ears/philtrum?

- 30mm and 6mm.

What camera do you use?

- Sony a5100.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::LINKS::

Instagram: @zmashd

Facebook: www.facebook.com/zmashdYT

I have a Patreon account: www.patreon.com/zmashd

It's not active right now, but one can still pledge for when it is.

I'm also *kind of* on:

Snapchat: zmashd

Twitter: @zmashd

Google+: www.google.com/+zmashd

Tumblr: www.zmashd.tumblr.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, thank you so much for reading the video description - it helps me a lot! I try to read and answer all my comments, and hopefully this will help make them less repetitive. :)

Have a beautiful day! ☓☓

- Inês

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit.

Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.

Whats Hot and whats not Latest Software Launches


************************************************************


************************************************************

Over 450

Free E-book's

Visit my FREE E-book Vault Today !


************************************************************

FREE PLR Articles for your content!

Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!

Visit my FREE PLR Article "Vault" today for your fresh new content !


************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************