Hello all,
Welcome back to my channel!
I was on my way to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner when I had a thought, "I really don't enjoy making dinner. I am tired by the end of the day and don't want to make anything complicated." So today, I thought I would share my favorite, EASY VEGAN DINNERS with you. These vegan dinner recipes are easy, yet delicious and filling. Plus, they are gluten free, affordable and you can have SOY FREE options for each one. There are three easy vegan dinners:
1) Stir Fry
2) Baked Sweet Potato
3) Mac and "Cheese"
The last recipe was originally from the Oh She Glows Everyday cookbook but I have modified it a bit. If you want the original recipe, please click here: also highly recommend both of her cookbooks: more information on me please visit: me on Instagram: music was found on iMovie.
Please don't forget to subscribe. See you next week with a new video.
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment