Monday, May 8, 2017

My Health Journey | Anxiety, Anorexia & Medication

Welcome to the LL Balanced YouTube Channel!

This a diet, dogma, stigma, guilt and judgement FREE space where I answer YOUR questions about healthy living and home-cooking.

In today's video, I share my personal story of my journey through anxiety, panic attacks, hormone issues and anorexia to where I am today. I hope this video helps you to know that you're NOT alone, if you are going through something similar. Also, that is is OK to take medication! You do not need to feel guilty for doing what you have to do to feel better and live your best life. Please share your thoughts below and please keep this a positive and inspiring space!

My Functional MD: David Haase at the Maxwell Clinic: Homeopath Marnie Reasor: Hormonal Supplements: me on Social Media!

Instagram: @lauraleabalanced

Website: www.llbalanced.com

Facebook: by @katedavisphoto

DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional; I am only speaking from my personal experience and advice. Please seek a medical professional if you think you need help in any way.

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit.

Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.

Whats Hot and whats not Latest Software Launches


************************************************************


************************************************************

Over 450

Free E-book's

Visit my FREE E-book Vault Today !


************************************************************

FREE PLR Articles for your content!

Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!

Visit my FREE PLR Article "Vault" today for your fresh new content !


************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************